Tom Yum paste is magical. Just a little spoonful makes everything taste so much better and brings depth to a lot of dishes. I love to cook meat dishes with tom yum paste but lately I've been adding it to veggies and I can't seem to get enough. This dish is simple yet tastes good enough to eat on its own with rice.
Tom Yum Fried Green Beans
1lb green beans, ends trimmed
1 tablespoon oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1-2 tablespoon tom yum paste
1. Heat oil in pan and add garlic and cook until fragrant.
2. Add green beans and stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1/4 water and cover for a few minutes.
4. Check to see if water has dried up. If it has and beans are not cooked, add more water.
5. When beans are tender, add soy sauce and tom yum paste and mix until beans are coated in the paste. Taste and adjust tom yum paste and soy sauce as desired.
6. Serve with rice.