Sometimes you just need a little something extra to round out a meal. I love this simple yet bursting with flavour dish. It's quick and easy and is something most people keep stocked. You could also substitute ham for the sausage if you don't have the chinese sausage on hand.
Scrambled Eggs with Chinese Sausage
salt and pepper, to taste
1 chinese sausage, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon oil
1. Beat the eggs with a fork until smooth. Add salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in pan and pour in eggs.
3. Wait until edges of egg are set, then stir around. Keep doing this until entire mixture is set but not completely cooked.
4. Push eggs up side of pan and add chinese sausage.
5. Cook until sausage is lightly browned, then quickly mix egg and sausage together.
6. Mix in green onions, stir and serve.